I Have Finally Found A Suitable Photo For My Profile...

..., so you can match a face to a name. I cannot promise that it is anything glamorous at which to point your gaze (You have better things to do, anyway!), but you had better accustom yourselves to it because now it is going to adorn every comment I give to anyone's posts. Here are a few things I thought you might like to know before you saw it:

  1. First, yes, I already know that I have a crooked smile, and that it looks fake, insincere, and ingenuine, but it still means the same thing that someone with a perfect smile means.
  2. Second, I also realize that I have a lazy eye, and that one of my eyes squint when I smile. This latter part probably has something to do with the fact that I have a crooked smile. I am imperfect, what can I say?
  3. Yes, when you look at the picture full-sized, you will no doubt see that I have the most unhealthy teeth you have ever seen. However, let me set your minds at rest; I brush my teeth at least twice a day. The reason my teeth have a coat of plaque on them is that I have no more enamel on my teeth, which could be attributed to the fact that I eat way too many apples and oranges (I love fruit, just so you know.), and the acid these fruits contain can destroy the teeth's enamel over time, I am told. I also have a cavity in my left front tooth, but, again, that is not because I neglect oral hygienic practices; I was hit there one time by a two-by-four, or something similar, on accident, and I developed the impurity some short time after that.
  4. Finally, you should know that I wear glasses daily, for all of my waking hours, and I have worn them since I have been four years of age. My unaided eyes are terrible, but I hear that bilberries, which, it is rumored, were used by the United States to improve the night vision of Air Force pilots during World War II, could possibly reverse my condition. The reason I have such poor eyesight is probably because I was born premature. Doctors told my mother that I probably would not develop like normal children, but aside from my coordination being rather less than I should like, I think that I am pretty normal, if there can be such a thing where the human race is concerned, for we are all created uniquely in the image of God. But all of that is a story for another perhaps another time.

I hope you like what you see, and thank you for reading.

-Tyler.

Comments

Popular Posts