I Must Have Impeccable Musical Affinity And Some Talent

I am sorry that I have been away for so long a time, but working for an average of thirteen hours a day for the past week is not exactly conducive to blogging, so I have not been able to post much of late.

In any event, in regards to my rather lengthy title, I have been playing music on a boom box where I work, and every time someone walks into the room where I am laboring, they ask to what I am listening. I am usually enjoying the pleasures of Renee Fleming, Cecilia Bartoli, or Magdalena Kozena's beautiful singing, but I occasionally have other things playing, such as Trans-Siberian-Orchestra. They all seem to enjoy whatever I am offering. I think that I should start charging admission to hear my music and give pre-performance talks, and it would become a recital!

One of the other perks of my job is that I get to play a Steinway grand piano generally whenever I desire. I feel that my piano playing is improving with my continued practice. I am trying to learn Johannes Brahams' Intermezzo in A Major, Opus 43, one of my favorite piano pieces to hear. Melody Brown's interpretation of the work on The 5 Browns most recent CD Browns in Blue is simply gorgeous.

That is all for the present. Thank you for reading.
-Tyler.

Comments

Popular Posts